Next Stage Rental Information
As part of our mission, Next Stage Arts Project, Inc. seeks to encourage the use of Next Stage by individuals and other arts and/or educational organizations in the community. Next Stage is available for rental for both public and private events and the rental fees help us to cover the costs incurred in running Next Stage. We hope you find the following information helpful if you are considering a rental. After reviewing the information, please contact Program Manager Julian McBrowne by emailing: email@example.com or by calling (646) 295-4278.
Next Stage – Venue Information
- Download a PDF of the floor plan. Central area of the stage is 25’w x 10‘deep.
- Next Stage seating capacity is 160.
- Next Stage is outfitted with a six-dimmer, dual grid lighting board with crossfaders, and a sufficient number of instruments to light the stage.
- Digital BenQ video projection and 22’ projection screen
- PA system suitable for concerts and theatre presentations
- Next Stage is not currently an accessible facility, though we are working on making it so. Please bear this in mind when considering suitability for your event.
Rental Rates, Terms, & Conditions
- Next Stage Standard Rental Fee is $150 per event plus 10% of ticket sales (if any), running time not to exceed two hours.
- Standard Rental includes access to the hall 2 hours in advance for load-in/setup/rehearsal and one hour for load-out.
- To reserve a date, Next Stage requires a signed rental agreement and non-refundable deposit of 50% of the Standard Rental fee. The balance of payment is due on the day of the event.
- Use of projection and audio equipment is subject to an additional fee; please inquire.
- Renter must provide liability and property insurance naming Next Stage Arts Project, Inc. and Putney Historical Society, Inc. as additional insureds during the rental period.
- Other terms and conditions are specified in the rental agreement
Box Office Services
- Next Stage Arts can provide a staff member to sell tickets at the door for your event for $20 per performance
- Renters are responsible for all of their own publicity, including posters, flyers, press releases, mailings, etc. Text and images on all promotional materials should be cleared with Next Stage.
- We ask for an email copy of your press release and six posters/flyers no less than two weeks prior to the performance. If materials are received later than two weeks prior to the event, inclusion on the Next Stage web site calendar cannot be guaranteed. Press release should include event name, date, time, admission/donation price, and phone number for reservations and additional information.
- Where appropriate, we will include event listings on our website and in our weekly email newsletter to our patrons.
Next Stage – Additional Services
- For events requiring 3 microphones or less, PA system with engineer is $75 for the event.
- Larger PA system need quoted on a per event basis specific to your needs. Generally $100 – $200 including an engineer
- Next Stage has a BenQ high resolution video projector with:
- Blu-Ray DVD capability
- PC/MAC compatibility for projecting video content from a computer.
- Live incoming streaming services over a high speed internet connection.
- 22 foot installed projection screen.
- Full surround sound audio playback
- Fee for use of the above including a technician is $75 per event.
Live Streaming of your Next Stage event
- We have the capability to stream your event live to the web. Pricing based on event specifics.
- Next Stage can provide additional publicity services for your event. A flat fee of $75 includes a full color, large format poster for the marquis, 25 small posters placed in and around the community, and inclusion in all Next Stage Arts digital marketing outreach.